Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary
The Borderlands 2 New DLC is Free but, you only have from JUNE 9 through JULY 8 to get it Free. Additionally You must own Borderlands 2 [ 75 % OFF ]$14.99 or BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION [ 75 % OFF ]$4.99. Currently on sale right now at Humble Bundle. It provides a new story campaign, new places and enemies, and a new weapon rarity, Effervescent.
Developed through Gearbox Software Quebec, Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary was once first unofficially leaked on June 6, 2019, earlier than being formally introduced and launched on June 9, 2019. It is accessible to all owners of Borderlands 2 free of cost from its launch date till July 8, 2019, the place it will be gaining a rate factor for future purchase.
FYI: This DLC is solely accessible on the PC, Playstation four and Xbox One ports of Borderlands 2. It is NOT reachable for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita ports.
After the conclusions to each Borderlands 2 and Tales from the Borderlands, the Crimson Raiders have had their points of interest set to the stars, making an attempt to determine out a way to decipher the Vault Map and depart Pandora to hunt down greater Vaults earlier than they fall into the incorrect hands. However, whilst they have been busy searching forward, they forgot to watch their backs.
Colonel Hector, chief of a Dahl battalion long deserted via their superiors and unknown to the Crimson Raiders, assaults and claims the flying metropolis of Sanctuary and the Vault Key, bent on infecting Pandora with a gas that he believes will radically change the planet into the paradise his ancient Dahl superiors promised him and his men many years ago. It is now the Vault Hunters’ job to end Hector and his New Pandora military earlier than he infects the entirety of the planet.
- The all-new Effervescent rarity. Highly effective items, classed in-game as above Legendary, many Effervescent gadgets engage with one another, making them extra effective when used in combination.
- Multiple new Legendary weapons.
- An extra eight Levels and 2 Overpower Levels. If all DLCs are installed, this raises the most Level cap from seventy two to 80, and the Overpower Level cap from eight to 10.
- A new environmental hazard – Infection, which affords attack harm advantages when inside clouds of the infectious gas and highlights enemies with a sickly yellow glow at the fee of taking large quantities of damage if exposed to the fuel for extended durations of time. An exposure meter appears on-screen to point out how much time is left before harm begins occuring.
- Locations that show up on the Fast Travel listing are now classified based totally on the DLC for which they belong to. For example, Hallowed Hollow will show up inside the Headhunters category, and Eridium Blight will show up inside the Borderlands 2 category.
- It is now feasible to create a new character that begins at Level 30 instead than Level 1, allowing immediately get admission to to late-Normal Mode DLCs (such as Fight For Sanctuary or Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt) without having to complete the rest of the game to survive them.
Locations that appear on the Fast Travel list are marked with a *.
- Fight For Sanctuary
- The Backburner*
- Dahl Abandon*
- The Burrows*
- Helios Fallen*
- Mt. Scarab Research Center*
- Paradise Sanctum
- Writhing Deep
- Tiny Tina
- Mad Moxxi
- Dr. Zed
- Sir Hammerlock
- Crazy Earl
- Butt Stallion
- New Pandora Army
- Loot Nests
- Sand Worms
- Colonel Hector
- Dark Web
- Lt. Bolson
- Lt. Angvar
- Lt. Tetra
- Lt. Hoffman
- Haderax the Invincible
Disclosure: Humble Bundle works with Free Pc Game Info for affiliate partnership, and Free Pc Game Info earns a small commission off purchases made from some hyperlinks in this article.